THINGS WE TAKE FOR GRANTED IN VIETNAM
1. Not tipping at restaurants.
2. Low cost of living.
3. Cheap beer.
4. Beautiful, skinny women.
5. Guaranteed employment.
6. Sleeping in.
7. Freedom to break traffic rules.
8. No Internet copy restrictions.
THINGS WE TAKE FOR GRANTED IN AMERICA
1. Good restaurant service.
2. High quality living.
3. Variety of beer choices.
4. Independent, free-thinking women.
5. Possibility of "rising to the top" of the career ladder.
6. Set work schedule.
7. Everyone follows traffic rules.
8. Fast Internet.
Many times, our happiness in life, is just a matter of perspective.